This is the gnome plush I made!
It’s cute, but the beard looks odd. The only thing I could suggest for that is to sew the beard right side out instead of inside out. It might look a little more like a beard.
I hope the picture tutorial is self-explanatory.
Some more little tips:
- Use cardboard for your paper patterns. It’ll be easier to trace that onto the felt. For the face, I traced a CD. The eyes, I traced medium sized buttons. The mouth, I traced the inside of a scissor grip.
- Since this is a smaller project, I would advise to sew by hand instead of with a machine. But, do whatever you’re comfortable with.
- cfkiv likes this
- irememberalltoowell likes this
- gnomeculture reblogged this from creamuchan
- mustachemegstr reblogged this from creamuchan
- mustachemegstr likes this
- tr7n8beefstix likes this
- nioniel said: you’re so crafty guurl :B
- creamuchan posted this